Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Why?

I won't lie to y'all. Intolerance and ignorance makes me sad.
Why can't people who love each other, gender regardless, be left alone. Why do so many idiots care about who is having sex with who and why are they thinking so much about it? It's creepy to me.

I am pretty sure there is a name for it. No, I am leaving religion out since, for example, there are gay Christians. I'm leaving religion out of this.

And for the curious, I am from the South, but I believe i myself and put my faith in the Greek Goddess, Artemis. I think this stems from the fact that animals are my passion and when I am doing any difficult animal work, I mentally ask for her guidance.But pulling through difficult situations, I believe in myself and use forced inner strength to get through it. It has made me stronger and more understanding because of it. It also gains you patience and more happiness down the line.

I want more people to know and try to see that there is a great inner strength in everyone. It is there and if you try, you can pull from it. Push past the doubt and see what lies beneath, Be yourself, not someone everyone else wants you to be.

I also wish more people would try and learn tolerance. It is difficult but worth it. Do y'all know how many people I want to punch in the face? Maybe you do not want to know..XD.

I know I probably do not make much sense but this was more or less me venting after reading something that was pure ignorance and idiocy. Why must these people breed?





No comments:

Post a Comment