Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blah and yay

I am at a point right ow where I know the next few days are gonna suck so hard.=(
I'm hungry but it's essentially killed my will to eat anything right now. I did muster up the drive to eat/drink an orange frozen juice stick, thing. Ah, well. Missing a day of drinking and eating isn't exactly going to hurt me. If you saw me in real, you would know why.XD

On the yay;
Raspberry Jelly filled doughnuts! Why did it take so long for me to find out that these are delicious as is the raspberry jelly itself.<3.

And of course, mint chocolate chip ice cream! *runs around in joy* I love this stuff. I kind if wish I had some more now. It's so good.<3.

I'm going to go wash some dishes and finish applying to wal-mart. I hate being broke.>=(

No comments:

Post a Comment