Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Something more light hearted now.

I had a good time at Grandmothers yesterday. It was nice and relaxing, something I needed, badly.

Why is it when I have so many projects to get done and turned in for people on the internet, I get consistently side-tracked by games and primarily shiny bouncy objects?

It's been this way for years. I am easily distracted and a procrastinator. I'm so good at those two things, it's a wonder I ever get anything done at all.X3.

I'm tired and should have done this later, but no, I had to do it now before I went to lay down. after not getting much sleep for the two days.  Another fun yet annoying habit of mine.

Good night.morning all!  Hope yo all had a great 4th yesterday.=D.
Shesh, it's 8:28am right now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment