Saturday, July 9, 2011

I have made up my mind.

Shesh(my new favorite non-existing word), A couple of days ago, I made up my mind.
About what? You probably did not ask.

Well, I have come to the saddening realization that attending classes to study vet medicine just are not possible right now and may not be for another couple of years if not more. This is due to my head problems.


However, I do have another dream that I wanted almost as much and I am pursuing it now with great joy, actually.

I want something/anything of mine to be published somewhere and not from a place that sends you fake certificates and wants you to buy the book.<_<.
I love words and writing in general. So, to see anything I have written published somewhere would make me insanely happy, for like, well, forever.XD.

In terms of of my medium skills, they are in order as listed:
1: Writing,
2: Photography.
3: Matching clips/pics to songs.
4: Drawing.

I really want to try other mediums as well. There is a make your pottery place not far from where I live and it would be really fun to go. Even if whatever I made looks unidentifiable, it would still be fun to go and try it. :)

I'm not putting my fanfics or anything on the back burner. I have plans for them which involve finishing them. It's just after a few months of feeling bad due to my health, still no idea what is wrong, this idea made me very, very happy and even if it doesn't happen, just pursuing it and sending off things is bringing me great joy.

I'll catch you guys and gals later. I have to go work out some plots and write. Also, play more Darksiders. It is quite fun.;3

No comments:

Post a Comment