Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why do I keep doing this?

I have videos to finish, updates to write and a couple of pieces of art to finish. And yet, here I am telling you this while I am also sleepy.DX.

To help,  I am closing my Deviantart tab and minimizing my browser, only using for a quick ref if need be and get some shtick done. I think I get at least write something to show I am still working on it.

All I have been able to give for the past few months have been broken promises. It was never intentional, I've just felt awful and had varying levels of pain headaches. Mainly flash.

I am really am trying you guys, and the comments and everything make me happy and have been brightening this sort of sad time for me right now. They are appreciated more than you could know. Even the faves or alerts/watches make me very happy and inspire me greatly.

One of the biggest problems, aside the pain, has been at time, I absolutely cannot handle looking at the monitor or television and this includes the fact that noise at the time when these episodes occur, makes me want to be physically ill.

Tossing in my memory problems, I'll leave the rest out, it has been difficult for me to do the work I want. It makes me sad when there are days I haven't/can't get anything written and or made.

I'm going to go try and get something done before I go to bed. Good morning all!
Signing off at 7:08am, central time.;p

No comments:

Post a Comment